State Theatre Box Office Policies:
- All internet orders are processed in Real-Time.
- For a seating chart please click HERE.
- In-person window sales at the Box Office are processed in Real-Time!
- Phone orders are time/dated and processed in the order that they are received.
- At this time, Gift Cards cannot be redeemed over the internet. To use a Gift Card towards a purchase you must phone your order into our Box Office at 610-252-3132 or purchase tickets at the Box Office window at 453 Northampton Street, Easton PA.
To purchase a State Theatre Gift Card please click HERE
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- NO REFUNDS
- NO EXCHANGES
- All programs, artists, performance dates and times are subject to change.
- Memberships purchased during the month of August will expire July 31 of the following year.
- Limit 10 tickets per Membership per performance during Members Only sales periods.
- Group Sales of 20 or more tickets, please contact our Box Office at (610)252-3132.
- A 5% City of Easton Admission Tax will be added to each ticket purchased, regluated by the City of Easton. (Max of $2.50 per ticket.)
- A non-refundable $2.00 per ticket is charged for Internet purchasing, in addtion to the processing fee
- Exact seating can be seen on the Internet and at the box office window at 453 Northampton Street, Easton PA. By phone, requests for certain areas (i.e. aisle, loge, etc.) are accepted but not guaranteed.
- Tickets will be mailed out within 7 days (If the performance is within 14 days or less, the tickets will be held at the box office)
- An automatic reprint fee of $5.00 per ticket will be charged for all ticket replacements that are requested more than 30 days after the purchase date. Please notify the State Theatre Box Office within 30 days if you are not in receipt of your tickets. Please check your tickets immediately to confirm your order is complete and accurate. All reprint fees must be paid at the time of the request.
- To purchase a child's price ticket (where applicable), the child must be 10 years old or younger
- Regardless of age, everyone must have a ticket
- When purchasing a membership, you will receive your membership card and login information in the mail within a few days
- The State Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission, to the Theatre and to the grounds of the Theatre to any person, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Theatre or its grounds, whose conduct or presence is considered by a responsible officer of the Theatre to be causing or liable to cause annoyance to the public, or to endanger or be liable to endanger the public or Theatre, or to be otherwise undesirable.
Support YOUR Non-Profit Center for the Arts and purchase tickets FIRST!
The State Theatre is supported entirely by donations from people like you! Many patrons don’t realize that the State Theatre is a 501(c)3 non-profit center for the arts and needs your support to survive. You can contribute by becoming a Member of the State Theatre today. Starting at just $75, membership lasts for one full year* and is tax-deductible!